[rollei_list] Re: [OT] film vs digital

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:47:45 -0300 (ART)

Frank, I was answering other different messages, I
still think traditional photography is more valuable
from an artistic point of view than the digital image
talking about final products you could consider art
expressions, I hope to see some distinctive stamp for
the digital art in the future to change my opinion.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> This was exactly the main point I had been trying to
> make in my first
> reply to you about art. Sorry I made my point so
> badly that you had
> to make the same point several days and posts later.
> I really should
> try to be more clear.
> Sorry,
> Frank
>
> On 24 Jul, 2007, at 17:12, Carlos Manuel Freaza
> wrote:
>
> > Eric, I regret you did not get the irony in my
> > message, I only meant the issues about art, fine
> arts,
> > masterpices, etcetera are very wide.
> > BTW I agree with you about the real cause for the
> > price, according some comments in the web it was
> the
> > rarity of the print.-
> >
> > All the best
> > Carlos