[rollei_list] Re: [OT] film vs digital

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:28:30 -0300 (ART)

It does not my case, I'm afraid that is your case,
some means are more capable to produce artistic work
than others, and BTW it depends about the artist
talent and the talent includes craft to use the means
and some means are more appreciated than others to
produce an art masterpiece.

Carlos

--- Joost van de Griek <gyorpb@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> On 7/23/07 5:30 PM, Frank Dernie wrote:
>
> > Carlos,
> > I don't agree with you at all. The method of
> production is not the
> > means by which an image becomes art.
>
> Exactly. Seems some people here are confusing "art"
> with "craft".
>
> ,xtG
> .tsooJ
> --
> "Does 'enterprise ready' mean 'as reliable as the
> Holodeck' these days?"
>  - Jonathan C. Patschke
> --
> Joost van de Griek
> <http://www.jvdg.net/>

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

¡Sé un mejor ambientalista!
Encontrá consejos para cuidar el lugar donde vivimos.
http://ar.yahoo.com/promos/mejorambientalista.html