[rollei_list] Re: [OT] film vs digital

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:46:57 +0100

This was exactly the main point I had been trying to make in my first reply to you about art. Sorry I made my point so badly that you had to make the same point several days and posts later. I really should try to be more clear.

Sorry,
Frank

On 24 Jul, 2007, at 17:12, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

Eric, I regret you did not get the irony in my
message, I only meant the issues about art, fine arts,
masterpices, etcetera are very wide.
BTW I agree with you about the real cause for the
price, according some comments in the web it was the
rarity of the print.-

All the best