-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:28:49 -0700

Hi Rudy,

Keep in mind that you have to have a DVI port in order to plug in the
monitor you buy and use it as digital.
My old computer (which I am using as my NEW one is STILL in the shop...
grrr!) only has one DVI slot and one VGA slot.

My new computer has two DVI slots on the graphics board and I think one DVI
and one VGA on the second card I had added (so I could have 3 monitors)

I agree about the refresh rate.  that is fast..and..also the contrast ratio
is important.

Enjoy having multiple monitors.  Once you have them you will never want to
have ONLY one.. tee hee.  It does not take a lot to get spoiled!

Happy computing.
Rose