-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:30:53 -0700

Good looking Monitor so what does a DVI port look like?

Judith
___________
Yes, I have a DVI port, it's white I think. If there was no port
I could buy
a DVI port card but being this is a new system, it has one. I
plan to only
have one monitor, though having two would be pretty sweet :) I
keep changing
my mind on which one to get but right now I am leaning towards
this one:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2974456&CatId=2775

Surely I'll change my mind again soon :)

Take care..
Rudy