-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:08:25 -0400

Jo Ann,
    That is definitely one of the limitations of integrated video.  It
simply cannot keep up with larger, more high quality screens.  You might
want to consider saving up for at least a budget card (< $100 USD) to
alleviate that problem.  Even one of today's budget cards will allow better
resolutions for your monitor than integrated graphics.         :O)

Peace,
GMan