-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:51:51 -0400

Hey G,

  Really appreciate the information and knowledge shared, I know talking
about LCD brought up other questions as well. We all learn, we all are wrong
at times, we share. I just wanted to put a little shout out here but I am
going to get the Hanns and the anti-glare coating vs. the auto-sensing
backlight, sure I could had googled up the info but I thought I would run it
by you/the group. Yes, Fluorescent lighting kills the eyes, I do have 3M
filters and full spectrum bulbs but still the reflection is what gets me.
Thanks much for the input..:

Rudy