-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:51:01 -0400

Rudy,
    Babydoll (my other half) and I just upgraded to Samsung SyncMaster 226BW
LCD monitors.  They are 22 inch widescreen models with some of the best
specs available for this type of monitor.  We paid about $330 (USD) each for
them and neither of us has any complaints to note.

    And what you were told about them is correct.  The monitors come with a
driver disk that must be installed.  They will be recognized and set up for
60Mhz refresh.  Do NOT change that setting.  However, you will probably
want/need to change the resolution to better fit everything on the screen.
1680 X 1050 is the monitor's max resolution.  Enjoy!

Peace,
GMan