-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:16:46 -0400

Yes, I have a DVI port, it's white I think. If there was no port I could buy
a DVI port card but being this is a new system, it has one. I plan to only
have one monitor, though having two would be pretty sweet :) I keep changing
my mind on which one to get but right now I am leaning towards this one:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2974456&CatId=2775

Surely I'll change my mind again soon :)

Take care..
Rudy