-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:45:43 -0400

Hey G,
  Really? I looked at the ATI Catalyst control center and it said Maximum
supported rez was 1920x1080 but I'm not one to second guess you, appreciate
that info...I called Samsung and they do not offer a trade-in..well I can
sell mine easily. I'm looking at the SyncMaster you have and these two

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2974456&CatId=2775

Great reviews on the Hanns-G and sort of leaning that way, I'm under
flourescent lighting and it has..Anti-glare-Hardcoating panel treatment
reduces eyestrain and viewer fatigue.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2825269&CatId=2775

With built-in auto light sensor, this beauty adjusts the brightness to ease
your eyes - it's simply amazing.

I haven't heard much on this model but a built-in auto light sensor might
help being under floursecent lighting...oh, not into gaming now, I would
rather have a 22" regular LCD but all are widescreen..
TIA
Rudy
P.S I know you prefer the Samsung but of the two above?