-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LCD Guru's - what about this monitor?

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:45:59 -0400

Rudy,
    Actually, the X1300Pro supports up to a 2560 x 1600 resolution through a
digital monitor (2048 x 1536 for analog).  In most cases, the drivers for
the monitor will enable the additional resolutions you'd need for a
widescreen to work properly.  In other words, your present card should work
just fine with whatever monitor you decide to get (unless you decide you's
prefer to have more video muscle for whatever games you might wish to play,
of course).           :O)

Peace,
GMan