-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Google free Docs software

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:05:13 -0400

Before you use it, check the TOS and the Privacy Policy.  I think I read
where Google will parse everything you do and add it to their data base.
Also, I think, but don't know for sure, that they keep all your data on
their server.  That means you can access it from any computer, but it also
means it is on THEIR server, not your computer.

Don