-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trend Micro and a specific question for Judith! re the program

  • From: "Dolores" <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:02:28 -0400

Apologies about the name - hav eno clue why I typed that :-(

I found the statistics - thanks.

I do have everything checked including the phishing but like I said 3 things
from banks where I don't even have accounts and were telling me the usual
garbage about someone trying to access my mail came through with no notice
on them.  I did figure out after I had sent this, how to install the toolbar
in OE as it wasn't installed and now I can click on the fraud button to
notify them.  I'm sure once I iron out the kinks (like I had to reset all my
message rules as far as what folders to send the mail) I know I will be
happy with it.

Thanks for the info - Dolores