-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trend Micro and a specific question for Judy re the program

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:54:40 -0700

First off I'm sorry you had trouble.  I only had Norton's on
mine and it took it off immediately.

As to the Statistics, it's in OE, very left under Trend Micro
Anti-Spam.  If you use another email client -- I can't help you
(smile).

If you right click on the pill by your clock -- click open main
console, then Internet & Email Controls, you can set all your
protection status.

I don't need all the other programs you mentioned because Trend
Micro does all they did.

BTW, the name is Judith not Judy.

Judith
"Making the complicated--simple"