[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:17:03 -0600

Hubert, you and Terry sure know how to kick a pore old feller when he is
down!!

As to seeing "My" Bernay come to life, I must say that it ain't MY design at
all, but that of some idiotic Frenchman back in the 1800s.  ME Bill Bowser
up in Cincinnatti made the nice CAD drawerings Terry and I are working from,
so maybe he is to blame as much as Monsieur Bernay.

Jesse in Tennessee where it is supposed to be up in the mid 60s today!