[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:08:34 -0600

At 04:02 PM 1/6/06 -0600, you wrote:
>Harry Wade (aka GW Driver)

Jesse,
    That would be GWRdriver . . .  :-)  Somebody aslked me why I picked
that name, and I have no particular reason aside from so many sites require
login names not already used I figured that's as good as any and no one
else is likely to have it.  And besides, most of my travels in the UK have
been to the west and I've enjoyed many a walk along the seawall between
Dawlish and Teignmouth on the London to Penzance line, so why not.

Regards,
Harry