[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:03:09 -0600

I think they are called "window treatments" now, John.  A MUCH more
expensive name!  One can charge thousands for "window treatments" while
"drapes" would only bring hundreds and lowly "curtains" would sell in the
tens of dollars range.  Mind you, once they are up no one can tell which was
purchased.  Charles