[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:33:37 -0600

You mean Heidi was so good looking that you never noticed anything else
about her?

Hummmmm, We better be gooder or good old Al Messy will come down on us for
straying OT.  To keep things Kosher, I will mention that I am coming along
nicely with the idiotic Bernay steam engine model.  A few more little tricky
valve linkage parts and it will be ready for "steaming" on air.

Jesse in warm sunny Tennessee, well it was sunny up until sundown anyway!