[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:20:51 -0800 (PST)

Hubert, the "Ugly Locomotive" is for 7-1/2" track
gauge, which is the only size around here, and has
vertical oscillating cylinders.  It is an 0-6-0, Bore
is 1.625" and Stroke is 3.0" , the drivers are 5.00"
dia. and its weight is fast approaching the "Hernia
level".  I would be glad to send you a photo, but my
Scanner is "busted"--the plastic gears have stripped
out in the mechanism.

Al