[iyonix-support] Re: Iconising files

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:48:33 +0100

On 11 May, Peter derwent wrote in message
  <AWJYTWA94vYEpwDI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > How do you iconise a directory?  It doesn't have any buttons and its
> > not an option in <Menu>
>
> All my Directories have an Iconise button the same as the files and
> should work in exactly the same way (They did on my RiscPC).

You're still using unnecessarily confusing terminology here, I think.
What you mean is *windows* (whether they are filer windows showing
directory contents or application windows showing documents) have an
iconise tool in their title-bar.

Files and directories can be dragged to the pinboard, but that is a
completely separate issue from iconising *windows*.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/