[iyonix-support] Re: Iconising files

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:41:26 +0100

>What is the "iconise to" setting in Configure's Pinboard section?
>And have you checked under all the windows?
>No problem here with iconise to icon bar, or top left.
>
>Cheers
>---Dave

Hi Dave

My iconise settings are "to top right, stacked vertically", and the
folders do! But not the Fireworkz files.

I closed all the windows and there was nothing there. I also increased
the screen resolution to see if the icon was off screen but it wasn't.

I tried all the options in !Boot (Pinboard), but the only two that
worked for Fireworkz files were "Iconbar", and "Button" ("Button"
appeared at the top of the screen about two thirds of the way across
from left to right).

At least I can use those options but it's puzzling why the others do not
appear to work for FW files but DO work for directories.

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm