[iyonix-support] Re: Iconising files

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:22:33 +0100

>Works fine here - iconise to top right.
>
>A quick test: in Configureation:Pinboard set 'iconise to top right'
>in Configuration:Windows unset Solid dragging for files
>Click iconise on the rogue app window in question.
>Click iconise on another working window.
>Use the pinboard menu to select all
>click on the icon you can see and start to drag.
>
>You should see a dotted outline that will surround any icons on the
>pinboard, and I'm curious to know what it looks like!

Hi James

My Config:Pinboard is and has always been set to iconise to top right.
In Config:Windows I have unset solid dragging for files.
I re-started the machine.
I clicked Iconise on one of my open Fireworkz documents.
I clicked Iconise on another open Fireworkz document.
There should be TWO icons on the pinboard but there are NONE (after
selecting ALL), so there is nothing to drag!!!
Which means that there is of course NO dotted line.
So there you have it.

Pete

From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm