[iyonix-support] Re: Iconising files

  • From: Peter Bell <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:21:21 +0100

In message <4e25372bbacharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          charles <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All 6 locations are available on my Pinboard whether I have !Fireworkz
> loaded or not.
>
> How do you iconise a directory?  It doesn't have any buttons and its not an
> option in <Menu>

I think that Peter has caused some confusion here!  He is not
distinguishing between files and windows iconised to the pinboard.
Files, including folders, are placed on the pinboard by dragging them
from a filer window.  This works fine in my system.

Windows are placed on the pinboard by use of the iconise button, or
clicking the close icon with the shift key held down.  This doesn't work
on my system - whilst the pinboard is aware of the iconised windows, and
can restore them, they are not visible on the desktop.

--
Peter Bell - peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx