[iyonix-support] Re: Iconising Windows (was: Iconising files)

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:59:30 +0100

Hi Peter..
[snip]

> However I seem to have stumbled on the solution. When the docs are
> iconised, no icon appears on the pinboard. If you select all (without
> seeing anything on the pinboard), and then take the option to "tidy",
> the icons re-appear in the top right corner. It would seem that they are
> being iconised OFF the screen.
>
> Pete

your solution:..

if iconising off screen it would suggest that your desktop has been set
to a larger area than your visible area ..

are you running any desktop 'expanders'

does it still misbehave when you start the machine with lots of escapes
(until it has beeped .. this is equivalent to the old shift-break ..
doesn't run disc software)

 John

--
John Ballance