[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:01:44 +0200

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

Hi Petter,

Petter Holt Juliussen wrote:
Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
What groups are you specifically referring to?

Users (community), developers, corporate maybe? I don't like splitting people into groups. Like; 'these people are only users, so they'll be interested in this and so on'.

In your previous email, tou suggest that we "present targeted information at each section towards each 'group' of users" (sic), but then now you go to say that you do not like splitting people into groups. You have managed to confuse me! :-)

What I mean to say, is that we should talk about grouping content, not people. Sorry if I've been unclear :)

Petter