[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:04:37 -0400

I really like this one too!

On Aug 27, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Karl vom Dorff wrote:

http://www.zeta-zone.net/haiku/haiku-home-mockup.jpg

That looks beautiful!!

From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [openbeos] New website home page mockup
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:10 -0700

Hi,

At the URL below there is a conceptual mockup of the home page for the new website.

http://www.zeta-zone.net/haiku/haiku-home-mockup.jpg

I hope his will help visualize what I think would be the best way to expose the sheer amount and types of information that we will have on our website; this would also reflect that focus that we want to have on developers for now.

Let me know if you have any comments/questions.

Koki

DISCLAIMER: this is not a design proposal, so please refrain from commenting on my (poor) choice of fonts/colors/icons/etc.

Back to school shopping is as easy as 1-2-3 http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/? ctId=493,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081803