[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:26:34 +0200

On 2006-08-28 at 21:33:03 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > * are forum updates that important? if at all, this should be "gray"
> > like the sidebar on new site
>
> I'm not really a friend of those grayed out sections - IMO they look
> too much like the "disabled" look in BeOS and elsewhere. Maybe a
> smaller font size would be enough to keep the attraction on the content
> that matters?
>
> Bye,
>    Axel.

Axel i give you 100% right.
For me and my work prefer this as a themes:
http://tm.kaldience.com/dir/members/stargater/bilder/HAIKU_WEB/HAIKU_WEB__MOKUP_w_25.png

This is a 800x600 mokup and is not a final version , it is only a prev.
Design. This is easy , clear and not to obtrusive.

In time i have not drupal installet and can`t make a real themes, so i make
it in the holy WonderBrush.

THX Ralf