[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: "Michael S" <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:01:15 -0400

Personally, I think it's way too busy.

There are way to many things to click on IMHO.

There is: News Headlines, Developer's Planet, Documentation Update,
Forums, Special Events, Haiku Operating System, Developer Resource AND
Dev Community. Couldn't we combine these two with Developer's Planet?

There is also: About, News, Development, and Community at the (almost)
top and Contact Download and Report a Bug on the right after a bunch
of white space.

Also, would the masthead/logo area be clickable ?

I don't know which one to click first.

I'm a fan of traditional, simple design. Can't we just have maybe 7 or
so categories across the top or on the left hand side ?

It seems to me to be too much information.