[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:58:39 +0200

Waldemar Kornewald wrote:

Hi everyone,
first of all, don't be afraid, the new theme which I uploaded doesn't
mean that Petter won the contest. It's just ready for use and better
than what we had. :)
Thanks for you work, Petter! If you want to continue, please download
the CSS from the server because I modified it a little bit.
It does at least seems to work somewhat. I don't know what you fixed, but
I'll download the updated version and continue on it. We should try to apply
that menu box style to the welcome box as I did here: http://bug-nordic.org/test.php
I think that it would make the welcome box stand out a bit more and separate
it from the news items.

I've been working on applying that theme to Koki's mockup lately, and I talked
with him about how on earth we're going to incorporate that page (http://www.zeta-zone.net/haiku/haiku-home-mockup.jpg)
with Drupal. We'll probably have to hack! ;)

I also did a proposal mockup on a system I could write, but since we have agreed on
sticking to Drupal, I'll stop further development, and try to continue on the theme /
help out with creating that start page if thats something we're going for. I wan't to
post my proposal anyway, since I think it has some nice ideas for the Drupal theme:
http://drupal.bug-nordic.org/haiku-os.org/proposal/index.php (Check out
community, corporate and development as well there). Hope it looks well in your browsers,
it does in my Firefox! ;)

Laters and Best Regards,
Petter H. Juliussen