[openbeos] Re: New website home page mockup

  • From: "Thom Holwerda" <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:23:21 +0200

While I really like this mockup (clean and to the point), I really think
Haiku should more strongly emphasize its heritage (BeOS). Since most of the
potential initial userbase will consist of die-hard BeOS fans such as
myself, emphasizing this part of Haiku's past is critical, I think.

Just a suggestion.

Thom Holwerda
---
Managing editor at http;//www.osnews.com