[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:18:38 -0000

hi senn
Oh wow muppet show on february 10th wow hope our mathew is off school that week
as its half term please god lets hope so

i wonder if its audio described
can you find out for me senn please.

Oh yea miss piggy is determine to start a fresh with kermit but one huge snag
Kermit is worried sick about my babies pigglets cost money you see hahahahaha
not daft is he?
Miss piggy here is not either hahahahahahahaha

who knows could be  a wedding again with kermit and me oh wow white wedding all
my 6 pigglets bridesmaids wow
gone all dreamy now

Senn hey wonder if vicar would let me have lots of mirrors all around the
church?
Love miss piggy who is in a dream world now Carol x.x.x.x.