[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:08:29 +0100

Hi Senn I don't like Indian food either I don't like anything spicy. I'm not
fussy honest. I just know what I like and don't like hahaha and one things for
sure I love my all important chocolate fix can't do without it. So happy you
finally made up for lost time with those yummy chocolate pancakes much needed
as you went way too long without that all important chocolate fix. I can't even
go a day haha. I'm going for my chippy now. I'm having fish fingers with my
chips and mushy peas and that yummy aero mousse of course which I will enjoy I
will get my chocolate chips in a big way haha. Love Clare xxxx