[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:04:23 +0100

Hi Senn oh how cool you call ketchup tomato sauce too and how cool you live
with your parents as I do so more things we have in common to add to our long
list. Good on you helping with housework. Well I would help but my mum just
won't let me so I have a good excuse there haha. Oh I don't like Chinese food.
That's where we differ but glad you like it and yes any kind of buffet is
always nice as you can help yourself to as much as you want and try new things.
So happy you loved the poem I sent every word of it is meant. Yes the nuttier
we are the better of course. Love Clare xxxx