[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:08:43 +0100

Hi Senn oh your bangers and mash so yummy just my thing. Oh yes I'm all for
these help yourself places with chocolate too of course you can't beat it
there's just no contest there hahaha. Yes I agree with you there if
everything's in small portions it doesn't seem as if we're being greedy helping
ourselves that's our excuse we can stick to of course that way we can have as
much as we want haha. Oh how cool you getting a media centre you will love it
as I do the best thing is being able to record programmes when we're out so we
don't miss them. Not aware about the new one coming out but it will be so cool
if it's true as could do with an upgrade. I have had mine just over a year now.
Oh yes the media centre's from Portset. Love Clare xxxx