[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:36:37 +0100

Hi Senn that sounds very good to me in fact ideal to be able to help yourself
like that I would be in my element for sure. Our weather's the same as yours it
was lovely this morning but then turned bad typical. Glad you got your shopping
and posted tapes back. I'm now caught up with my tapes too. I had a good chill
out day. It was pizza with cheese and tomato topping and that yummy aero mousse
for tea but of course not together hahahaha. I'm enjoying my soaps on the
cordless headphones amazing. I will be getting a pair of my own as I will give
Pat's back to her on Monday at blind club. Love Clare xxxxx

Senn said.

Hi Clare,
the pancakes were the same size as a crumpet and not too thin, you can have
several that way. Smiles.
Oh yes, chocolate heaven for sure!
As for the weather, I was very surprised to find that it was sunny this morning
and there was no wind!
Early afternoon we had rain though.
Got the shopping done and posted off some tapes which was good.
Hope you have a nice evening.
Take care.
Senn.