[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:14:40 +0100

Hi Senn oh yes I know. But it was well worth a try though hey haha. Glad
Cinderella number 2 has now done the chore of dusting her room so she may go to
the ball with her handsome prince. Your tea so yummy and of course glad you had
that choc fix making up for lost time. Glad you enjoyed doctor who. Yes it's
nice to listen to things we have already heard before when we enjoy them so
much. I find the same thing with some books. Well it was lovely to get out with
my parents this afternoon and catch up with Auntie Pearl after so long. She's
so looking forward to me staying with her that weekend at the beginning of
September when my parents go away with my sister Elaine and Simon and the kids.
I'm looking forward to having 4 whole days with her it will be Friday until
Monday it will be lovely and that really is quality time. Well today I had some
lemon cake at the garden centre with a good old cuppa. For tea it was hot dogs
and then that yummy aero mousse and have now finished Anna's chocolate orange
aero. Well I'm glad it's my busy week of blind clubs. Hope you have a good week
too. Love Clare xxxx