[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:17:51 +0100

Hi Senn I'm so happy you had a good Sunday and yes of course that all important
chocolate fix that just has to be done as I did. I love cheese sandwiches but
don't like salad you can have my share of that haha. Yes we usually have a
snack at lunchtime and then have dinner at night but as mum cooks in the week
she always takes a break on Sundays so we just have a snack at night I don't
blame her at all as there's only 3 of us living here just me and my parents.
She does cook Sunday dinner on special occasions though like when my sister
Elaine and the kids and auntie Pearl come over so then it's a lovely treat. Yes
roast dinners are the best you can't beat them. My favourites are chicken, beef
and turkey and oh yes I love mint sauce too. Another thing to add to our long
list of things in common. Yes it's lovely having my mum home all the time. It
must be lovely for you having your parents there all the time as they both
retired not bad going. Well you can have my share of the nut clusters haha. I
must try those chocolate sugar puffs. I love coco pops they so yummy. Oh I
don't like anything strawberry flavoured either so yet another thing to add to
our long list how amazing. Oh how cool chocolate flavoured handcream I didn't
know about that but I would end up eating it not putting it on my hands haha.
Well have a good chocolate filled day as I will of course. Love Clare xxxx