[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:56:18 +0100

Hi Senn I'm so glad you are having a good day and you went shopping with your
parents to Asda. Hope you got lots of that all important chocolate fix of
course haha. I don't like the wind either I have asthma so that doesn't help
matters. Oh how cool we both have a lot in common we both have similar taste in
music yes I love 80's stuff in fact I like the 60's onwards and both prefer to
listen to books and magazines than read braille. Glad you get woman's own and
woman. Yes it's so cool for us all to get to know more about each other on
here. Yes the jokes on here are very good and funny for sure. I'm chilling out
today. Love Clare xx