[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:10:47 +0100

Hi Senn how cool we have so much in common. Oh so I better make the most of not
putting on weight then as that could all change as I get older haha. Well I
like tomato ketchup with my chips and chicken nuggets. OH I nearly fainted with
the shock of you not having that all important fix oh how did you cope
hahahaha. I would get withdrawal symptoms for sure. Hope you make up for lost
time today. I don't like anything with nuts in but I'm nuts enough hahahaha.
Just makes life more interesting the nuttier the better. Yes the cordless
headphones are amazing I look forward to listening to my soaps on them later.
Have a good day and chat again soon. Love Clare xxxx.

Senn said.

Hi Clare,
your lucky there that you don't put on weight and can eat anything, I use to be
the same.
Agree with you about being little and good. Smiles.
I too like McDonalds chicken nuggets, I like dipping them in barbecue sauce,
yum.
Glad you enjoyed your meal that you had out and also got that all important
chocolate fix, I missed  my fix today.
That's great you got your headphones and that you are happy with them.
They sound really good, not taking long to charge and lasting all that time
before needing to be charged again.
Just had a small bowl of serial, crunchy nut clusters, yummy.
Better go for now.
Chat soon.
Senn.