[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:38:26 +0100

Hi Senn. Oh yes you know me so well for sure I was listening to Corrie when you
sent this message it was very good all action the way we like it and of course
even better now I can listen with audio description through my headphones. Yes
it's still on at 8.30. OH I nearly fainted with the shock of you not having had
that all important choc fix today. Are you feeling alright hahahahahaha. Well
if you don't get your fix soon you won't be feeling good as you will have
withdrawal symptoms. Hope you make up for lost time. Yes it's so cool
technology is yet another thing we agree on. If my computer or my phone go
wrong I feel cut off from the outside world too it's not good so I'm so glad it
doesn't happen often. Hope I'm not speaking too soon there haha. Yes our little
darlings are so cute especially when they try to talk their way out of cheating
for sure. Well it's a lot cooler so we should sleep better tonight. I slept
well last night as it was cooler so much better. Well enjoy your weekend with
your brother there. We have no plans but that's ok with me as next week I have
a lovely busy week of blind clubs so look forward to that and anyway they say
it will rain so a good thing we have no plans for the weekend. They do get the
forecast wrong at times though so it may turn out different as it does so often
so let's hope so. Love Clare xxxx