[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:25:44 +0100

Hi Senn oh yes Amy winehouse's death was a big shock for sure so sad. Glad you
got a card for your nephew's birthday and your lunch in Macdonald's so yummy I
love their chicken nuggets with fries. Your place sounds very good too how cool
you have Macdonald's nearby as well as a Chinese and Indian. I forgot to
mention we have those places too but sadly not a Macdonald's shame. I have
never tried scampy so must try it. Oh the ducks are out in force again as guide
just quacked at me when I wrote scampy so must spelt it wrong haha. Well I had
a good chill out day and enjoyed my pizza with cheese and tomato topping and
then an aero caramel mousse so yummy. Just chilling out tonight too. Keep you
posted how the blind club goes tomorrow. It's so lovely of my dad to come to my
rescue yet again good old daddy. Mum can't drive but she regrets not learning
when she was younger she says she wouldn't want to learn to drive now as it's
too hectic on the roads she said she would be a nervous wreck when I told her
it's never too late to learn. I don't blame her though as it's chaos these
days. Well enjoy the rest of today and have a good day tomorrow. Love Clare xxxx