[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:11:12 +0100

Hi Phyllis I'm so happy you had a good day. Glad you went into town and then
had a lovely time with your mum. Oh yes chocolate candy floss so yummy I don't
like candifloss but I would love the chocolate kind of course so if only there
was some. Well I slept better last night as it was a lot cooler a relief so
let's hope it's the same tonight. Had chocolate cake with a cuppa this
afternoon I had those Cadbury's mini rolls we got from Asda the other day they
so yummy they jam ones. Ready for the yummy chippy now. Oh dear you being
Cinderella yet again. Hugs Clare xx