[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:34:02 +0100

Hi Senn yes it's so cool we think the same when it comes to food and of course
we both like that all important chocolate fix in a big way and we agree it's
just one of those things that just has to be done we just can't do without it
haha. Well when the media centre records programmes they are stored on the hard
drive automatically so if you want to keep it you can. It stays there until you
delete it but there's also an option where you can copy it to CD but not tried
that so not sure how that works. The hard drive can store up to 140 hours of
recording time so that's a lot of programmes but of course you have to keep
deleting them when you have listened to them so it doesn't get too full as then
it won't record but 140 hours is a lot so more than enough scope to keep any
programmes you want. Also the media centre talks all the menus so you can't go
wrong with it. It has a lovely clear speech it actually sounds like the lady's
voice on guide. OH yes it can also play normal Cd's, daisy CD's and DVD's not
bad going. There's no screen on it like a telly so it's just a sound only
system which I love. It has good size buttons and they different shapes so it's
easy to know what button does what by memory. I'm not technical so shows how
easy it is to work as I can do it hahaha. Well you are very wise to wait a
while in case there is a new one with new features coming out that will be so
cool. Keep me posted when you get one and of course don't hesitate to ask me if
you need more help. Well Senn like you I'm quite short and I'm also very slim
so I have the best of both worlds hahaha. I get told I look young for my age
and I know I sound young too but I don't mind that an advantage now I'm older
hahaha. Oh yes I know vegetables are good for us. That explains why I don't eat
many of them as I don't do healthy eating hahahaha. Imagine if they were
chocolate vegetables though that really would be so cool. Well going out soon
to get my headphones and we're having a carvery out later so a nice full day
coming up so keep you posted how it all goes later tonight. Love Clare xxxx