[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:58:56 +0100

Hi Senn oh dear that's not good you having computer problems as well oh there
must be something in the air haha. I just hope mine doesn't go wrong. So far so
good but better not speak too soon haha. That's so weird guide wouldn't get a
certain email luckily not had that problem before and hope I never will. Glad
it's working ok now. Oh yes I will now look forward to having my nephew Jamie
even more now I'm getting so involved it's such fun playing games for sure and
yes I know we will get that special bond that you have with your nephews and
nieces it's so cool. So glad you had a lovely chat with your brother and how
cool he's coming over for the weekend so I'm sure it will be lovely for you to
catch up with him have a lovely time. Yes things are improving for us blind
people in a big way but there's still a long way to go but as you say things
like audio description wouldn't be heard of years ago so we have come a long
way and also with technology it's a lifeline for us. Glad you went to the
market with your parents this morning and even though a shame you didn't get
anything at least you got out for a while that's what matters and means a lot
to us. I was so happy to get out with Anna yesterday a lovely change from
sitting in the house much needed. Oh I know you will love the orange aero as I
do they so yummy. Oh I don't wear make up either so yet another thing we have
in common to add to our long list that just keeps getting longer and longer how
amazing. Well we don't need make up. We're pretty enough after all haha. I know
our lovely prince Malcolm will have something to say about that comment I just
made. You see I'm psychic now too as can read his mind haha. Well it's sunny
here too. Well I better behave otherwise I may find myself in jail haha. Yes we
will lock up the warden miss piggy boots a very good idea haha. Love Clare xxxx