[guide.chat] don't worry Senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:25:15 +0100

Senn now your in here with me and Phylis you don't have to cry. we'll look
after you. Where on strike and piggy boots can run.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi warden,
oh, so your back?
I hope it rained all the time you were in France, hope you got thunder and
lightening too.
What lovely duties you have for us. Smiles.
Wow! you don't trust us anymore? is that reason for the camera? you can't stay
glued to it all the time. smiles.
Oh the message was so funny! had to read it again. smiles.
Not a good idea to have me making the tea, you don't know what else will go in
the cup. smiles.
I'm going to sit in the corner and sob now.
Senn.

-----