[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Princess Clare on being sensitive

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:41:45 +0100

Hi David thank you so much for the encouraging words and advice. Yes I have
been hurt badly in the past not just by 1 person but a few. This incident has
just opened up old wounds your right there and has knocked my confidence in men
even more and not only that there's not just the man but the lady is one of my
dearest friends and in a way I feel betrayed by her as she really shut me out
in this situation. I had to read all about it on group she never even told me
privately what was going on even though we email personally every day. If she
had prepared me for it then I wouldn't have found it such a shock when I read
all about it on list yesterday what a cruel trick to play on me. I know it's
because I haven't quite recovered from my past but what happened wasn't very
nice for me all the same. Well yes that's true as you say someone worth
worrying about wouldn't just walk away from me and go quiet without even
talking to me explaining themselves and allowing me the chance to show them I'm
a loving caring person. I haven't yet found a man who will take things slowly
with me and who understands my emotions. Oh I just can't imagine a life without
love and friendship that would be so awful and make me feel even more lonely
than ever so I know I have to open up but it's so hard to know who's  genuine
and who isn't but as you say being friends first is the best way as at least I
will know then who I'm actually getting involved with and will happen
naturally. I know that's the idea anyway. So David at the moment I feel
betrayed and upset. I was left wondering what's wrong with me and I admit I did
have a cry last night in bed about it all. Thank you so much for the lovely
words you said about me. I want to get over all this hurt. Maybe I need someone
to talk to about it like a counsellor or someone. Can I email you off list.
Love Clare xxxx