[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: To Princess Clare on being sensitive

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:28:32 -0400

Clare,

   You can email me off list.  I think maybe you need to find a good friend
to talk to about this.  At least this way if you do become emotional they
will be there for you and not chide you for your tears.  I also, understand
that it's easy to forgive those who hurt us, but very hard to forget.  Thus,
when something does happen we remember and we grieve again and start to lose
confidence in ourselves.  I also understand your consternation with both of
the parties involved.  I agree completely that you should have been spoken
to privately first by the gentleman and then by the female explaining the
way things were working out.  This could have very simply avoided hurt
feelings and feelings of anger.  More bear hugs and kisses to your cheeks.

In HIS love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx