[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:57:13 -0000

You know Carol? I was thinking the same thing about miss piggy and kermit, they
will be together at last!
Miss piggy will be happy at that but I don't think kermit will. haha.
Miss piggy hasn't arrived yet, probably can't get away from the mirrors. haha.
Oh that will be great if you get a miss piggy and kermit to.
My niece told me the film is at the cinema on the tenth of Feb, hope to go and
watch it, that's if someone will take me and doesn't mind watching the muppets.
I think its because of the film that there is a lot of things again in the
shops to do with the muppets.
Those talks sounds interesting that you are going to.
Hope you had a good day.
Enjoy the soaps.
Take care.
Senn.