[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:57:44 -0000

Hi Senn, oh how cool yet another thing we have in common we both get emotional
at sad parts in books. I never saw the film ET but I certainly would have cried
at that sad part where he phones home like you did if I saw it. My sister
Elaine saw it and she did. Glad you having a good day and lovely for you to
catch up with your sister and your mum's cousin. Well I enjoyed Janet's blind
club as always we had chocolate cake with a cuppa and some plain biscuits
after. We did play your cards right, some word games and a quiz. Lovely to
catch up with Ron and Pat as always and so happy I will see them more now I'm
going to the riverside club as well as the other clubs that's ideal. I will see
them again on Monday how cool. For tea it was sausage dinner and aero mousse. I
will have Cadbury's chocolates later so my medicine in a big way. Have a good
rest of the day. Love Clare