[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:53:50 -0000

Hi Carol, oh that's such lovely news your laptop came yesterday that's such
lovely news as at least one thing went to plan but ah such a shame the modem
was faulty so let's hope for better luck today. I look forward to hearing.
Can't wait till you back in action again. Sounds like you have the same luck as
me when getting new things it never goes to plan and straight forward we always
hit a snag. Well I enjoyed Janet's blind club as always we had chocolate cake
with a cuppa and some plain biscuits after. We did play your cards right, some
word games and a quiz. Lovely to catch up with Ron and Pat as always and so
happy I will see them more now I'm going to the riverside club as well as the
other clubs that's ideal. I will see them again on Monday how cool. For tea it
was sausage dinner and aero mousse. I will have Cadbury's chocolates later so
my medicine in a big way. Hope you had a good day and look forward to catching
up with you later if all's gone to plan. Love Clare xxxx